Moving is already a hassle, but when it’s your entire business, the stress can be overwhelming. In the midst of keep your operations running, the many tasks that come with moving equipment and furniture to a new space can take up a lot of valuable time. Greenup Specialty Services has you covered. With our commercial moving services you and your team can rest easy and operate with little to no interruption.
Here are a few things to consider before moving your business to a new space:
- How many work spaces need to be relocated? The amount of employees that will be moving with you is important to know when planning a timeline. Letting everyone know where they will be setting up is also good-to-know information for them. Sharing a floor plan will help keep everyone on the same page.
- Are there any drastic changes in everyday maintenance? If your current leasing space includes shared restrooms with other offices in the building, the building owners likely have a dedicated maintenance staff for plumbing, lawn care electrical, etc. Making sure these things won’t change much, if at all, is recommended before even signing a lease.
- Will you and other employees have access to the office after business hours? Does your team need to be out of the building by a certain time? Consider the time your team spends at the office outside of normal business hours. If they are doing considerable work at times that may be off limits at this new space, consider finding another space for your team to be able to work comfortably and conveniently.
- Are there public transportation stops nearby? If your city offers public transportation and your employees travel to work this way, then it is important to find a space where they will be able to access these stops.
- Is there room for your business to expand in the future? THis is an essential part of the planning process. Your team may not see growth now, but considering the possibility in the future is a factor to consider when choosing a new office space.