Greenup Industries offers expertise in specialty maintenance services and procurement/ acquisition services to refineries across the Gulf South.
SPECIALTY MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Greenup offers on-routine maintenance at downstream facilities throughout the Gulf South. Accomplished through a combination of self- perform and subcontract work where we provide quality control and oversight.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Instrument and analyzer repairs
- Small construction
- Annual inspections certifications
- Interior and exterior cleaning
- Certification training for operators, machinists, electricians, instrument technicians
- Engineering and environmental services
- EPC Contractor
- 3rd party Trading House
- Facility & Maintenance Services Provider
Greenup Specialty Services
- Elevator inspection & repair
- Food Services
- Interior and exterior renovations (turnkey)
- IT and networking
- Lawn Care
- Mat Cleaning
- Moving and furniture set up
- On-site logistics
- Pest Control
- Plumbing and Septic Maintenance
- Towing Services
- Wildlife Control
Greenup Corrosion Services
- Cathodic Protection Services
- New Installation
- Routine Maintenance
Greenup Industries will procure goods and services according to the Owner’s request. On behalf of the owner, Greenup can coordinate with hundreds of vendors in the oil and gas industry and coordinate pick-up and delivery of materials, equipment and personnel.
For Third party procurements - On behalf of the owner, Greenup Industries will manage hundreds of subcontractors at various sites by coordinating scope, schedule and costs, on-boarding, pre- work safety training, safety plan development, and work plans. All subcontractors are either identified by the Owner or pre-approved by the Owner. STAFF AUGMENTATION – Greenup Industries is capable of providing a variety of professional and non-professional staff solutions on a short-term or long-term basis. We employ a wide variety of staff - everything from Instrumentation Specialists to Professional Engineers to general laborers to mail room clerks. We ensure that all our staff are properly prepared and trained to complete projects efficiently.
All Greenup staff are W-2 employees, have valid TWIC, complete Basic OSHA Plus (BOP), complete site specific and advanced site specific training, wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), participate in random drug tests throughout the year and most importantly operate in a safe and responsible manner.
– Greenup operates fulltime on-site transportation at various refineries across Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi and Alabama. Greenup’s transportation services include supplying mini-buses, trucks, sedans and qualified drivers. Greenup Industries is also licensed to lease fleet vehicles and can provide fleet management, fleet procurement, and wholesaling of existing aging fleets with net proceeds to the Owner, if necessary.